Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kentucky Sneaks Past Vandy 65-57








This game was torture to watch. In every aspect of the game, Vandy was better. There isn't one single player for Kentucky who played up to their potential in any way, shape or form. The Cats are better at every position hands down and struggled beyond belief to pull this one off and for me, that's a little worrisome.

As if you couldn't tell, this post is gonna be another short and sweet one, but I will leave you with this one.

This Vanderbilt team is gonna haunt Kentucky fans nightmares for a couple of years to come. Particularly LaChance and Fisher-Davis who in the second half showed just how good they are at hitting the outside shot. If I'm not mistaking, I think I said that guarding the three-point line was going to be key in this game and I'm sure Kentucky coach's pointed that out as well. The fact that the players never picked up on that aspect of the game is again, worrisome.

Despite what in my opinion was their worst performance of the season, Kentucky moves on to 18-0 on the season, luckily.

No comments:

Post a Comment