Saturday, August 30, 2014

Anthony Davis LOVES Playing For USA Basketball



On the heels of being called "The Next Super Star in The NBA" by the New York Times, Anthony Davis gives you another reason to respect what he does on and off the court with a simple Facebook post...


"I love playing for USA Basketball, I think some guys look at it as you don't get paid, so you don't have to play, or whatever. But, that's their own opinions. I love playing here, I love playing the game of basketball. Any time I get a chance to represent my country on the court, get to meet and interact with the servicemen and women who do so much for us, it's a great opportunity to kind of show your appreciation. I love doing things like this and I look forward to future years when I get a chance to play with USA Basketball as well."

There's no REAL way of knowing if Anthony Davis will in-fact be the "next superstar" of the NBA, but with an attitude like this, he is well on his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment