Saturday, July 19, 2014

Calipari Seems Excited About This Years Team


To get you ready for the upcoming season and the Bahama Games, here's a little something from John Calipari, who posted the above picture on Facebook/Twitter with the following quote...

"Got off the road, go to my office and find out I've got a full team doing what it does just about every night: playing. This team loves to play and the players are beginning to love and trust each other. I want this to be the most enjoyable year for our players and our staff, not to mention our crazy fans, the #BBN. Lets have fun."

I for one CANNOT wait for the season to start as I'm sure the rest of BBN would agree. I will tell you one thing.

Can you remember the last team that Cal has had while at Kentucky that he seemed this excited about? It wasn't John Wall's year, nor was it last season with the best recruiting class in history. It was Anthony Davis' year and do I need to remind you what that team accomplished?

Bring on Big Blue Madness and get this mother started already...

No comments:

Post a Comment