Thursday, May 9, 2013

John Calipari invites President Clinton to Fantasy Experience

(Coach Cal presenting President Clinton with his 2012 UK Championship ring)

We all know Coach Cal keeps good company, Drake, Jay-Z and Steelers head man Mike Tomlin just to name a few. Now it seems Cal is adding another name to what has to be the most impressive little black book of phone numbers you will never see, Bill Clinton. Calipari has extended an invitation to the former commander and chief to attend  The John Calipari Basketball Experience which is set to take place in September this year. Coach Cal left this message on Facebook/Twitter about that invitation...


"I'm trying to get the ultimate sportsman and sports fan President Clinton to come to our Fantasy Experience on Sept. 7-9. Let me make this clear: I don't know if President Clinton can come, but he has been invited and I'm hoping he can come if his schedule is open. If he comes, he HAS to bring his 2012 National Championship ring with him. What are the chances I can pull this off, Big Blue Nation?   You are probably betting against me, but you won't be the first ones to. When I asked my son where he thought Julius Randle would go, he didn't think we would get him. I said, "you're betting against your dad?"





As you may remember, Mr. Clinton visited with Cal, staff and team after Kentucky won the 2012 National Championship and then, later that year, Cal presented the former President with a Championship ring of his very own. Cal Passed out championship rings kinda how Elvis passed out the infamous 'TCB Ring' to his close personal friends who became known as "The Memphis Mafia", looks like Cal is building up a 'Mafia' of his own.





No comments:

Post a Comment