Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rod Strickland leaving? Maybe not



Rumors have been swirling all day about Rod Strickland leaving Kentucky to take an assistant coaching position at his alma mater DePaul University.  So I decided to do a little digging into the matter and after discussing this with a member of Media Relations at the University of Kentucky I got this quote.

"We have no information on this subject"

So there's that. I'm not saying that everyone else is wrong because they have way better sources than I could imagine, but I can tell you that no one in the Media Relations Department at the University appears to know anything about Mr. Strickland taking any kind of position at any other university.

I'm sure we'll all find out something more concrete tomorrow, but for now, it looks like Rod Strickland isn't going anywhere, but time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment