Friday, December 17, 2010

Been a while

It's been a while since I have gotten to post on here, and a lot has happened! Terrence Jones has become one of the best players in America just like I thought he would. And he has done this while playing out of position!!! The only thing holding this Kentucky team back is the lack of a quality big man down low!!! But Jorts is rapidly filling that void with some quality minutes which is great to see from him. The NCAA continues to ignore the trouble down in Tennessee, which amazes me because if that had been done at Kentucky they would waste no time handing down punishment!! In my time away we also got to see one of the most annoying players in all of college basket ball in Tyler Hansbroughs little bro! I know I'm not alone when I say I would have loved to have smacked the taste out of that kids mouth. Nothing worse than someone thinking they are better than what they really are! Well, that's all I have time for right now but keep checking back for my ridiculous thoughts on the sports we all love!!! GC

No comments:

Post a Comment