Friday, May 22, 2015

Jamal Murray Talks To Zags Blog About Kentucky Visit



According to ZagsBlog.com, Jamal Murray enjoyed his recent visit to Kentucky, but is still looking at his options.

Murray said he liked what UK had to offer and also said "They get guys to the NBA quick and they really develop each individual to the best of their abilities."

When asked what Kentucky would do with three point guards next season (Briscoe and Ulis being the other two), Murray said "We didn’t really discuss that. We’ll be good in the backcourt. I would complement them. We’ll complement each other." He also went on to say what Coach Cal liked about his game saying "He likes my shooting ability, my range, whatever I do on the court, he likes.  My playmaking ability."

When it came to the question of whether he was going to reclassify to this years class or not, Murray said "My dad’s taking care of it. That’s a choice for my dad to make." He also went onto say that there was no timetable for a decision. Check out the full article on ZagsBlog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment