Sunday, February 9, 2014

Karl Towns Jr: "My only focus is winning a title at Kentucky"



The number 11 ranked player in the class of 2014, Karl Towns Jr. is obviously one of the best players in his class and has already given his commitment to Kentucky and John Calipari back in December of 2012. One the heels of being named a McDonald's All-American (along with the other four future Cats for 2014, Devin Booker, Tyler Ulis and Trey Lyels). Towns had some interesting things to say about playing for the Cats next season...

"I don't worry about playing time at all next year. I just worry about winning a National Championship. My only focus for next year is winning a title at Kentucky. Nothing else matters."

Then he had this to say about next years recruiting class...

"It's just another dominating class for Kentucky and the McDonald's committee proved it."


Now I'll be honest, the last player I was truly excited about was Anthony Davis and I feel the same way about Karl Towns. This kid is going to be special, mark it down. I just hope they change the NBA age limit before he and the rest of next seasons class arrives on campus. I know that won't happen, but one can hope can't he?





No comments:

Post a Comment