Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Calipari Has a Message for BBN



After losing three games thus far this season, all of which were at the hands of ranked teams and the most recent being on the road to then #18 North Carolina, Coach Cal decided to give BBN a little bit of hope. 

Cal left the following message to BBN on Facebook and Twitter…


"As I was sitting here this morning getting ready for an early practice, I wanted to let everyone know how jacked I am to coach my team today. I'm excited to coach my guys because I know we've got good kids who want to learn and who want to get better. I think everyone sees now that we don't just recruit the best players and then roll out the balls. This is what I live for, to coach these guys and make them better basketball players and better people. I just have to stay patient and continue loving them as we raise the bar. We're going to be fine. Enjoy the process."

Trust In Cal...

No comments:

Post a Comment