Monday, June 10, 2013

Mark Stoops is taking Kentucky Football SERIOUSLY...


Today, Mark Stoops added two more names to the list for the class of 2014, Darius West and Mike Edwards making the '14 class the #6 ranked recruiting class in the country according to Rivals.com. You take that with the potential of adding big-man Matt Elam to the list and things just get ridiculous. I'm not sure what Kentucky's best recruiting class in history is, nor do I feel like looking it up, but one thing I will tell you is that Mark Stoops is recruiting at Kentucky on a higher level than any other coach in recent memory. For the first time in, well, I guess, ever, I'm now officially excited for Kentucky Football.

Yes, I know this upcoming season isn't going to be a banner year, but you take into account what Stoops and his staff has lined up for 2014 you have to get excited for what the future holds. I'm not saying this season will be a complete bust, because let's face it, anything will beat what the BBN was forced to endure last season. So get ready folks, it looks like Mark Stoops is taking Kentucky Football seriously and IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME SOMEONE DID...

No comments:

Post a Comment