Friday, June 29, 2012

Cal and Players thoughts last night




After another historic NBA Draft for John Calipari and the Kentucky Wildcats, their reactions started to come out on twitter.


Cal: "Somebody told me they are going to call it the Blue Room instead of the Green Room".

Cal's response to Frank Martins tweet about recruiting: I know he's calling recruits, because they are calling and telling me.

Cal: "I don't know what else to do for recruiting. How did you beat us for a kid?"

Cal: "This year has been so good I might retire"

Kidd-Gilchrist on Twitter:

MikeGillie14: Cant wait to get things going with the @bobcats. Happy to be in Charlotte. #NBA

Cal on Gilchrist going to a horrible Bobcats team..
"When you get used to losing, you accept it. He'll never get used to it."

Terrence Jones on Twitter:
TerrenceJones1: Houston!!!!! #blessed

All in all a good night for the Cats. Cal's one liners through out the night were priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment