Monday, February 14, 2011

Kentucky vs. Mississippi ST

Tomorrow night Kentucky is back in the safety of Rupp Rena to take on the Mississippi State bulldogs. State is normally a tough out for anyone, but they have had some turmoil this season. From players fighting on the sideline like a WWE event, and it seems there has been some issues with players on twitter as well.

Coach Rick Stansbury should get a nice welcome with all of his comments he has made about Kentucky and Calipari from last season and in this off season about Kanter. Ask me the guy is still upset about the way his team lost the SEC tourney last year. But he should put all that behind him and focus on keeping his team from imploding and killing each other on the side line. I know how some people feel about supporting people that are from Kentucky like Stabsbury. But I have never liked that guy and I never will. He is one of the most bitter coaches when dealing with a loss and never admits when his team just gets beat.

In closing, make Rupp as loud as possible tomorrow night and let's get this win over the bulldogs.

Couldn't go to in depth about the game today because of work. That's why I need someone to help my run this blog.

If your interested you can find my email on this profile for the blog let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment