Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Barnhart gets contrat extension

 

  Well looks like Mitch Barnhart got a 3 year contract extension worth about $600,000 a year, up from his measly $475,000 a year.  Is that what we pay to have an Athletic Director who can not get along with any basketball coach since he has had the job?  It's clear and understandable that he couldn't get along with former coach Billy G.  But lets be honest, how in the world do you not get along with Tubby Smith? I'm not saying that Tubby and Mitch hated each other, but I have heard that there was some tension between the two.  And let's face it, there isn't a nicer classier person in the biz the Tubby Smith.  It's also known that Mitch a Calipari don't exactly see eye to eye as well.

  It also seems to me that Mitch in my opinion isn't as worried about getting a new basketball arena, as he is upgrading the football facilities.  Again that's just my opinion and if my feeling is right, that is not the right way to win over the commonwealth.  We will just have to wait and see what happens.


  I know he did some good things for the football and baseball programs but call me crazy, I'm just not a football or baseball kind of guy.


  Here's hoping for the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment